CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What do I want to have as a Greek god?

One quantity of Greek gods that I want to obtain is human-like characteristics and appearance.
Since I am a human right now, I prefer my appearance to monstrous looks of gods in mythologies; I don't want to be half animal and half human like Babylonian gods. Another reason is that I would probably ruling humans if I become a god. Humans will feel more comfortable while worshiping to 'human looking' god rather than hideous looking one. I don't want to scare my creation.... or my servants.
Sitting on a throne forever and looking down at the human world like a 'gentile' god would be extremely boring; troubles and accidents are what enrich life according to my thoughts. I would participate on things on Earth just like Greek gods. I would go to war and confuse the battle field. Giving heros difficult tasks will be entertaining for both me and humans.

0 comments: